Payment / Subscription / Cancellation / Refund Policy:
The "Payment & Subscription, Cancellation & Refund policies" governs your use / order / booking of services made available from or through this website (www.myonlinestatusin.com).
MyOSin may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time, at any time with or without notice to you, by posting such changes on the Website. The Client agrees to pay MyOSin according to the rates displayed on the website at the time of placing an order. The rates will remain in effect for the duration of the term agreed upon at the time of booking. Thereafter, extension of booking will be made as per the rates prevailing at that time. If the Client fails to make any payment within fifteen (15) days of billing, late charges will apply at the rate of 15% per annum on the unpaid amount. If a bill remains unpaid for sixty (60) days, MyOSin shall have the option of any or all of the following: (1) terminate agreement (2) withhold services (3) destroy/sell the stored material.
Acceptable Payment Methods
- By placing an order to avail a service at www.myonlinestatusin.com you authorize MyOSin and its agents to transact with your bank or other payment gateways on your behalf to obtain the necessary information required to process payment, confirm payment, resolve inquiries and billing disputes, and/or as otherwise required to manage the booking.
- We accept the following payment methods: (i) Credit Cards (ii) Debit Cards (iii) Net Banking (iv) UPI (v) Digital Wallets. You will not be asked to provide your online banking user name or password ("Account Access Data") to MyOSin. The Website does not want any information regarding your Account Access Data and you agree not to provide us with your Account Access Data.
- Not all payment methods are available to use for all services.
MyOSin uses a third-party payment gateway called “Razor Pay” provides inter alia aggregate payment gateway solutions to MyOSin for selling its services over the Internet. Razor Pay provides a single payment gateway solution to MyOSin and facilitates MyOSin in accepting online payments by their Clients on their website or mobile application directed from Razor Pay to the respective bank site or other payment system. Using credit/debit cards, net banking and various other acceptable modes of payment options provided by Razor Pay.
If you purchase any services that MyOSin offers for a fee, either on a one-time or in a subscription basis, you agree that MyOS’s third-party vendors may store your payment information. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the services you order (including, without limitation, periodic fees for monthly or annual subscriptions) as they become due plus all related taxes, and to reimburse us for all collection costs and interest for any overdue amounts.
You can sign up for automatic billing or recurring billing for some services offered on the Site. If your order is subject to recurring charges, then you consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge, until such time as you cancel the applicable order.
You must provide us with accurate payment information and ensure your payment information kept up to date. If the billing information provided expires, if you do not update your payment method you authorize us to charge your designated payment method for any amounts owed. You are responsible for any uncollected charges.
Cancellations and Refund
You may cancel your subscription anytime by contacting us at email@example.com or by going to the subscription page located in your Dashboard. MyOS may issue a refund if notice of cancellation of your subscription is provided before the end of the trial period, if a trial period is offered. MyOSin does not guarantee refunds after trials are expired.
- The Cancellation policy is dynamic and may change from time to time.
- The Cancellation policy of MyOSin may change in the interim period of booking and date of expiry of subscription of services.
- The Cancellation policy prevailing at the time of booking of service / subscription by the Client will be the applicable policy.
- MyOSin offers free cancellation for all bookings up to 7 days in advance of date of check-in. This means that MyOSin doesn't levy any cancellation fees of its own.
- There is no cancellation of bookings 7 days prior to the check-in date chosen at the time of making the reservation.
- Cancellations can be done online or sending an E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only those cancellation requests which are made either online or on E-mail to our Client support team shall be entertained.
- Bookings done under offers are not refundable.
- MyOSin may accept amendments to the booking at its sole discretion.
- All the refunds shall be done by MyOSin directly to you via the same payment method through which payment is received.
- Your bank may debit its own separate charges from refunds made to your credit card or bank account.